Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Trip To Chicago (by Junhui)

I had such a great time in chicago last week. First, I was quite impressed about chicage road maps. Chicago is so well-organized that it is easy to find places that people want to go. That made our trip easy. I went to chicago with bunch of friends. But we split into 3 groups of 3 when we started the trip because guys and girls have different interests-guys are more into sports, girls are more into shopping. But at night, we met up and shared different stories. Listening to different stories was the funniest part of our trip. What made us laugh is that B.K. and Jun-ki always bragged about their stories because they were very competitive with the other groups. I felt like the purpose of their trip was to tell us they had the most fun trip. In fact, B.K. said that they had to seek somewhere more exciting and more fun "to tell us" they are the best on trip, not enjoying themselves. So they kept seeking more exciting places even though they were very tired. That was so hilarious. They made me feel that I don't like to lose either.so I tried to do as many things as possible like them. I visited navy pier, chicago art museum, sears tower, John Hancock center, Millenium park. And I shopped the whole length of Michigan Avenue. Visiting a new place and seeing something new always make me happy.

Junhui