Friday, February 18, 2005

Catherine's House

Actually, I’m really interested in experiencing different cultures. I want to experience many things in another country. Last week, I went to Catherine’s home with my friends. She invited us for dinner and it was good experience for me. It was my first time to visit an American house. I think American houses are larger than Korean houses. The house was really too general. At first, I could see the stove. The stove made my heart warmer. And then I ate some food which was made by Catherine. She cooked rice for us. After, I went around the house. And saw many things there. The most impressive thing was the piano. When I saw the piano, I could feel sympathy, because pianos usually cause sympathy. But I don't know the reason. The point is even though American and Korean cultures are so different. There is something we can agree on. In fact, I didn't think American house are so different from Korean houses. But it was a new experience, I think. It was a great time for me.


Yi mi-Rae