Saturday, February 19, 2005

Invitation to catherine's house~!

During our trip to catherine's house, I saw many houses. They were separated from each other, and most houses had a garden in their houses. That's very rare in our country.When I entered, I was surprised, too. The interiordesign seemed like houses in movies. There was a hearth, cats and a comportable mood. I love to take photos. So I took lots of photos there of the beatiful interior design.When it was time to eat dinner, I saw the Korean foods; sliced white radish kimchi and rice. WOW! Since I've been here, I've missed Korean food a lot, so that made me happy. After we had dinner, we went around inside house. There was a pool table in one room and table tennis in the basement. We played and had a fun time.I was thankful that she invited us to her house. I was sorry that we didn't bring any gift for the party. I learned when I am invited in the USA, I should bring a hostess gift.Anyway it was the first time I visited someone's house in the USA. I'll never forget what I experienced there.
Juhyoung Kim