Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Four days in New York

I went to New York from Feburary 4th to 7th. I spent great time in New York. Most of all I impressed from the Brooklyn Bridge's night sightening. That was very beautiful and awesome!!
Most of things in New York were amazing and wonderful!^^ First day, we went Time's Square and Soho street. Time's Square was very huge, and I could see the wonderful technology place. And Soho street was so crowded. At night, we went to the Empire State Building. That was so amazing! On the 86th floor, we could see beautiful night sightening.^^ I took many pictures there.
Second day, we went to see the Statue of Liverty. I surprised when I saw the Statue of Liverty, because just I saw that in the movie. The weather was very nice so we could see all place near the island. And then we went to Wall street. That street was beautiful and peaceful^^ At night, we went Brooklyn Bridge. We went there at 6, so we could see the scenery of sunset. That was enough to make me facinate. I was really impressed there.
Third day, we went to Time's Square to see the musical. We should wait the row to buy musical ticket. At 1 o'clock, we could see the 'Beauty and the Beast'. That was very nice. I have the sound track og 'Beauty and the Beast', and I could hear the same voice. So I was very very happy to hear and see that. So amazing!!!!
The last day, we went to Central park, before we left. Central park was beautiful and the air in Central park was very fresh and nice..^^
I spent very great time in new York.^^