Sunday, February 20, 2005

New York travel~!!

I couldn't believe everything I did in New York. Never thought I would be in New York, which is the economic and entertament, capital of the USA and something like that. Especially when I visited Statue of Liverty and Time's squrare, I was so impressed. I took many pictures and I'm writhing now. But I can't express what I experienced there in writing.I couldn't belive that I was watching the statue. The statue is a symbol of the USA. No, it's asymbol of the world's freedom. Wow! I recommend everyone visit New York. Around Time square, there are a lot of advertisements on many buildings' walls. And the Korean companies, Smasung and LG, were there, too. I was proud that I'm Korean. I also visited the Metropolitan museum which is the forth biggest in the world. It was too big. So I lost the way to the exit many times. Anyway, there was a Korean collection room, too. I heard about that from one of my group. All the items are from Lee Gunhee, who is the president of Samsung company. Wow. Great. He made many people know our Korean culture. Great man. I'd like to be that person.Lastly, I sawthe laocation of the Sept. 11th tragedy. It has been 3 and half years. However, it still remains like at that time. Almost 3X5 blocks disappeared. In the heart of a big city, it was pierced as if a hold. I was really sorry about it. Near the evry spot where the accident took place, there was a person, whose daugher died at that time. He explained his daugher's story and gaeve a kind of necklace to many people. It made me more sad. I wish there wasn't was any longer in ther world.
Juhyoung Kim