Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Chicago, Buffalo Trip

I made a reservatioin for the first night in the Hyatt Regency. It was a good choice. We shared a room and only paid $34 each. It's a reseonable price that I can not imagine in the peak time such as summer vacation.

The firstday in Chicago, We sent to the culture center first. Foutunately, we met a free volunteer guide and got introduced around Michigan Ave. and State street. After the guide tour we went to the Art Instute. We had a great time there, it's worth it!

I flew to Buffalo on the second day ot travel, not only to see Niagara Falls, but also to activate my canada working holiday visa. I applied for the visa last year and the visa's expiration date was not so far away. It's a once in a lifetime chance so I didn't want to let the chance go.

Buffalo was so calm and there were so few people on the street. But the city is guite bigger than Carbondale. I liked the city. The streets were very clean and the buildings were so fancy.

Niagara Falls was so big that I couldn't compare it to any other falls that I have seen. I also went to Canada. I got my visa acitvated and I bought some gifts for my grandmother.

On the way back, I just stopped in Chinatown, Chincago. I ate some dumplings which were very tasty.
I found this message in the cookie,
"Your are incredibly clever others often come to you for advice"
I just dreammed that it's true.


SALLY