Wednesday, February 23, 2005

3 DAYS LIKE DREAM IN NEW YORK

I didnot have a information about New York and book a hostel. I was not prepared to trip New York but I went to New York.
First day, I went to Empire State Building and Timesquare. When I arrived to Timesquare, I was surprising because there are too much neon sign and too many people on road. I took a picture with police, watched brilliant neon sign and walked night road.
Second day, I went to Central Park. There are many jogger and people taking a break. I like to stay a quite place. Some place in the Central Park was very quite. I took a break time and thought about my life.
Third day, I saw Statue of liberty and dropped by Wall Street. I took a picture with bull that symbolize Wall Street. I visited Columbia University at night.
I had a funny time in New York.