Thursday, February 17, 2005

Visiting Chicago

I was waiting in line for the train to go Chicago. Some of the crew told people who are going to Chicago “stay this line”, others, "change lines.” But I didn’t understand what he said, so I just moved my line and I asked another crew member “is this line bound for Chicago.” He told me “no, that line” so I moved line again. But that line that I was waiting at first was fulled with people. So I had to go at the end of the line without choice. I barely got on the train. The train was very different compaired to Korean trains. First of all, the train had two floors. And the seat of the train was uncomfortable to me. That seat did not fit on my body-size. I hardly got sleep. And I woke up two hours later. I was irritated, because the motion of the train bothered me in having sleep. The countless sound came with almost no interval. I disliked the sound of the train so much. I tried to get sleep. But that was so hard. I ended up giving up to have nap. And I started to read a book. The book was not interesting. So I folded my book. After these times, I barely arrived in Chicago.

The rest will be continued….
hyunseo