Thursday, February 17, 2005

A Troublemaker in Kaplan

In America, I feel I have became a kind of troublemaker for are several reasons. Maybe the first thing is my bar would not open our first day in Carbondale. I was so shocked, I couldn’t anything, I could just breathe. At that time, I thought the lock didn’t work very well, but as time passed by I knew I had the wrong password, so I couldn’t open it. The second thing happened on our first Sunday (or Saturday). I locked my room without my key twice in a day. So I shouted again. Everybody said to me “Jun shout again that means I locked my door with the key in the room”. And I lost my ID card twice. The first time, I put it in my pocket but I couldn’t find it. But the second tome, I absolutely lost my ID card, so I remade ID and paid $15. I felt so blue. Even the day I lost my ID in the University Mall (but maybe not). I lost my glasses I thought I took them to dinner. But when I came back to my dormitory I found I lost my glasses. So I thought I lost them in the University Mall too. I felt so bad. But the next morning, going to the dinning hall to eat brunch. I found them in the bicycle parking lot. They were almost broken. But I felt so happy because I knew where they are.

Han, HyoJu