Thursday, February 17, 2005

Traveling in Chicago by Junki

Traveling in Chicago

Before leaving Carbondale, I was really excited. Because it was my first time to go to a big city in the U.S.A. Also it was my first time to take the Amtrak. I couldn’t believe I would go to Chicago. I arrived at Chicago. It was really huge city. Many tall buildings were impressive. At night, the view of the city was very fantastic. I and B.K went John Hancock Center. The observation in the building was really great. Night view of the Chicago was beautiful. It seemed to be a firework. Chicago pizza gave us the other pleasure. It was thicker than general pizza. Great delicious, too. In the subway I felt something scary. After evening only a few people used subway. I went to United Center, home ground of Chicago Bulls basketball team. I saw the statue of Michael Jordan. He is the legend of basket ball history. I felt excited, because I was in United Center where he was in before. I won’t forget my experience in Chicago. I’m sure Chicago is an attractive city. I hope to go there someday soon.