Friday, February 11, 2005

My first week in American House

It's so interesting and all things are fine to me. I was so surprised everyone has our own rooms and the dormitory has a kitchen! At fist, the cafeteria's food does net match my tastes, so I cooked rice and we ate it after meals. Although Kaplans Hall is not a common house in America, many students live there so I feel that is a very big house. There are some difference from Korea, I think many people are so individual. I think they don't want to disturb anyone. That is goot for me. So when we talk about something so loudly, I feel sorry for them. I saw many people in the dormitory and their voices aren't loud. And many people are so polite to each other. I heard them say "Excuse me", "Sorry" and "thank you" many times. Koreans say that but not usually,Many Amerians say it everytime, I think. And, the streets are very clean.

Ji young